Quote Originally Posted by MB365 View Post
@haakoo
I'll use this opportunity to update you (and others) on Xara:
Xara had a Covid-19 Here2Help 50% discount on plans sold directly by us since March. The active promotion of this campaign has stopped this week. Also, the Xara team did an amazing job of creating C-19 flyers and posters that people and businesses could use to educate others. We did our best to give help where we could to organizations in need on the front lines.
Xara has an offer for existing Desktop users considering the new Cloud+ offerings. 50% discount on year 1. This is still ongoing. For TG, the 50% offer was available from Day 1 of launch. https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...and-Xara-Cloud (If you have an active update service or any questions about pricing for your situation, then feel free to contact us through normal sales channels. There is a direct chat on www.xara.com, and in Xara Cloud and the Pro+ support page for Xara paying customers). We've been happy to be extremely flexible with anyone wanting to cancel or reduce costs due to the crises. (and even businesses that need only 2 users). Just contact us.
There will be releases of the Desktop versions via Magix. No one from Xara has suggested otherwise.
As for features and fixes across Pro+ vs the other Desktop versions, roadmaps and build schedules are established many months in advance as I noted above. When working with partners, especially strategic ones like Magix where the products are tightly integrated into the partner's workflow like installation, registration, updating, licensing, etc., these plans do not change 'on a dime'.

Take care and all the best,
Matt
Matt, can I add in that I received the offer and extended it to TGers. A pity Kate's TG Announcement passed many by. I saw the C19 Flyers and found they did have a use, so thank you.

I am unsure if my particular circumstances around the discount was ever resolved:
Simply enter coupon TALKGRAPHICS during purchase to get 50% off Year 1 (existing Xara Cloud subscribers contact us)
. I came into Xara Cloud from a completely different direction. Perhaps your generosity has already been received but it is worth asking again! (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...690#post617690).

Good luck with Xara Cloud+ and Xara Pro+.
I still believe TGers need your explicit endorsement that Xara XDAs (XDPX, XWD(P)), XP&GD) are still in your sights for substantial upgrades.

As an aside, dare I assume that your partnership with Magix has excluded you from the potential mailing list of XDA purchasers as Magix effectively owns these customers?
I am assuming this as your marketing campaign is very haphazard as are your update notifications. You don't PUSH information as much as you should and you have little information for others to PULL.

Acorn