I had Pro+ HiDPI and Pro v17 side-by-side on a 4K 26in screen with 150% mag. This is a screenshot:https://initiostar.co.uk/demo/XaraPr..._XaraPro17.png. The difference becomes increasingly apparent as the mag increases, so at 200% and 250% it would be very much more obvious.

While the screenshoot does not really demonstrate the increased clarity, I found it much more pleasing on the eye, particularly where you have a lot of detail in a document.

I am not aware of any technical reason why this could not be made available in future releases of any Xara authored products. As I understand, Magix are not re-authoring Xara products, just bundling them with their update service. To my mind therefore, this is a Xara resource priority, marketing and timing decision.

If Pro+ were available as a stand-alone product, I would happily subscribe for it (I just don't need the Cloud bits). This too of course becomes a Xara marketing decision, not a technical issue unless integration between the products has made it one.