Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default animation problems

How can I restore defaults in XDP16(I cannot find it anywhere)? For instance line weight does not show.
    When creating an animation preview is flaky, it shows white screen followed by the animation then the white covers the animation then repeats again always wrong. I cannot get rid of the blank white screen.

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong forum cause I couldn't locate a better one.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: animation problems

We have Window > Control Bars > Reset.

For anything else I would consider using XaReg.

Can't help with the animations part.
    In Animation Properties, check in Frame that no frame has Background ticked.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: animation problems

can you post up an animation larry - we can look at it
    when you say line weight does not show what do you mean - there is no outline on a shape you draw ? or something is wrong in the UI ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...