Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cannot Connect With Web Host

I can access the website but don't have an account with Xara Hosting, only with Magix Online.

Wink Re: Cannot Connect With Web Host

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I can access the website but don't have an account with Xara Hosting, only with Magix Online.
    Boy, you are in poo territory in having to raise a Magix Ticket.

Good luck.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

:-)

Thanks for the help, Acorn.

As a matter of interest Boy have you recently installed Pro+ ?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

What is Pro+, Egg?

Xara Designer Pro+ now comes bundled with Xara Cloud.

You obviously haven't got it so I was barking up the wrong tree

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Indeed, no, I'm not using Pro+. I am still on version 15.

Update. I lodged a ticket with Magix and today heard back from them. Friendly and speedily enough, but as version 15 is no longer supported, they cannot help me. So, no more fast updates: I'll have to use Filezilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Update. I lodged a ticket with Magix and today heard back from them. Friendly and speedily enough, but as version 15 is no longer supported, they cannot help me. So, no more fast updates: I'll have to use Filezilla.
    Boy, go back and tell them is it a perpetual licence and you would like a refund.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Great suggestion! And while they're at it, they should also include a back rub for all the grief they caused me....