Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: XXP_Introduction_Page

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions....Micheal's suggestion did the trick.

I'll give the software a good workout and go from there.

Thanks again.

Bruce

How do I mark the thread "solved"?

Quote Originally Posted by invgrp22 View Post
    How do I mark the thread "solved"?
    Bruce, you walk away happy. With an imminent purchase, though, I would hold off until you buy and if it persists take Rob-Xar's offer of having it reported.

@Xara-Rob is now faced with an Incident that has a horrible solution as it would deter most newbies. It is actually a Problem as this has happened for others previously.

You will find XDPX fascinating.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Bruce, you walk away happy. With an imminent purchase, though, I would hold off until you buy and if it persists take Rob-Xar's offer of having it reported.

@Xara-Rob is now faced with an Incident that has a horrible solution as it would deter most newbies. It is actually a Problem as this has happened for others previously.

You will find XDPX fascinating.

Acorn
    My needs are quite simple (logos, letterhead, cards, photo for T-Shirts and the like)....nothing complicated.

I used to use CorelDraw but for some reason my spell check in my email program stopped working (something to do with internet explorer).

I then went with Affinity Draw but I really didn't like the interface....lack of icons.

So far, XDPX does everything I need so, I'll see how it turns out.

Bruce

P.S. getting a light interface was interesting!

Good to hear that everything worked out in the end. Thanks for the follow-up and welcome!

Added: Have fun with XDP! I love it for all its ease of use and flexibility.

I too am glad to see that Michael had a solution

@RobXar - come on, we were talking about the introduction page [or at least I was] - you explain to me how your posts were addressing that specific issue - because I don't think they were...

I can accept it maybe is not a magix issue... but then, who exactly puts together the installer packages.... hummm
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...