Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Coronavirus: 'Baffling' observations from the front line

Default Re: Coronavirus: 'Baffling' observations from the front line

thanks

Interesting read most definitely!

we also running the campaign for hospitals, we are distributing vacuum cleaners so we can protect our [link removed by moderator] team from corona virus. we raised fund for PPE kit and distributed approx 1000 PPE kit. untill the vaccine will not be found precaution is only way to cure from corona virus.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 25 June 2020 at 10:15 PM. Reason: New members are not allowed commercial links

What is most disturbing is the number of people who are infected but do not show symptoms. These are the most dangerous cases because they feel fine and never think they might be transmitting the virus to people who are vulnerable.

Mandatory wearing of masks and social distancing can help greatly. But there are some who deny the science and have tried to make this into a political issue.

The virus does not discriminate from political party affiliations, races, religions, football team preferences or anything other criteria. Older people are at great risk but it kills the young as well.

The worst part is this virus is not going away any time soon.

welcome to the [uncomfortable ?] fact that nature does not treat humanity any different to the rest of creation

if we were still in tune with nature we might just let it run it's course - yes it would be bad, but we may end up screwing the whole of society in the persuit of something that we would all wish for, but is not ours to achieve
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Nothing lasts forever...

inferrences based on fact tend to be, not factual by definition...

I can for example infer that the world is flat from the fact that I see no curvature with my naked eye.. I can see ships coming up over the horizon but no doubt if I think hard enough about it I can rationalise that away [or ignore it]

if you would really not be part of it. that at least is easy to do...
    Nothing lasts forever...

well I suppose it was inevitable....

what saddens me is the way in which so many seem to fail completely to understand how things work in the real world

last night doing the [simple] crossword over tea [or if you prefer, dinner] one clue was the word 'fact' and the answer depressingly enough was 'data' - that encapsulates the whole problem: data is information and like conversation, amplified by today's social media, there may be some truth in it somewhere but a lot [most of it ?] is just noise

there are many siren calls in that noise, lots of pretty patterns that promise comfort and a sense of meaning, should you be in need of such... cavet lector so to speak
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    What is most disturbing is the number of people who are infected but do not show symptoms. These are the most dangerous cases because they feel fine and never think they might be transmitting the virus to people who are vulnerable.

Mandatory wearing of masks and social distancing can help greatly. But there are some who deny the science and have tried to make this into a political issue.

The virus does not discriminate from political party affiliations, races, religions, football team preferences or anything other criteria. Older people are at great risk but it kills the young as well.

The worst part is this virus is not going away any time soon.

Well said GP
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.