Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Not on menu

Threaded View

Default Not on menu

I have watched every movie/FB clip I can find on supersites. Some of the ones Xara puts out are great - but on some of them the volume is so low - even with my laptop sound full up - that I can't understand them.

But the biggest problem is that the menu that they pull up is not the same as my D Pro-12. An example - on one she shows right clicking on a non-supersite and going to "website variant" and it adds what is need to make that site a supersite. First, in my D Pro-12 it appears ALL of the sites are supersites and a right click shows the website variant on the menu. However, when I load my old website - NOT a supersite - and right click there is no website variant on the menu. So, how do I change my site to a supersite?

If I load one of the canned supersites and then my old site, can I copy/paste the pages from my old site to the supersite? If I do, do I need to delete everything off the supersite before doing so or does pasting replace what is already there? When I copy a photo from my old site and paste/replace to the supersite it does not replace on the other 2 variants.

It will be a lot easier and quicker if I can find a way to change my old site to a supersite and make the needed changes. - jb

Edit - I am thinking that my program is not working right - can I re-download the program or do I have to upgrade?
    Last edited by jeb; 25 May 2020 at 06:17 PM.
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com