Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
Sometimes you (ie me) say a bit too much and wish you could delete a post or edit it like FB allows. This is probably one of those cases.
Cmpman, disregard my lack of tolerance for fancy funerals, I don't intend you to be subject of that intolerance. Your clients operate in a world I have little patience for but is probably widespread in the world of the rich where appearances matter. I don't belong in that world.
Paul
Paul, I read everything you said and it was without rancour and clearly heart-felt. Bereavement, like religion, is a personal thing and there will always be sensibilities involved. Let's assume the client knows its market.
I hope the memories of your Father's life are still with you. I recall that when my Father suddenly died, everything became black and white and decisions had to be made that could never appease everyone so I just did what had to be done.

@cmpan1 - I always appreciate your sharing and I applaud your drive and dedication to the cause.
I, too, found a lucrative niche for Xara within corporate Intranets simply because there was no server configuration needed. When I was able to "integrate" Xara designs into SharePoint, my work expanded into business process and QA documentation. All simply because the internal tech staff said none of it was possible.

Acorn