Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: 2 NEW XARA COVID JOBS

Have a good day.

Moderator: don't panic, no histrionics from me.

@cmpan1. I really like the Monarch mock up. Quite respectful.
    One line I do like is “currently under our care” I’ve never thought of it that way, and is a nice approach.

I’m viewing on an iPad which loosely translates to a full site on a desktop, at least the way I build. As mentioned the header and footer are a little too wide but very fixable.

I like it. In fact I’m redoing a sticky header myself and you gave me a couple of ideas. Incidentally I’ve lost two family members to Covid, a 74 yr old, and a 60 year old.

Thank You.

~Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post

I’m viewing on an iPad which loosely translates to a full site on a desktop, at least the way I build. As mentioned the header and footer are a little too wide but very fixable.

~Bill
    Hi Bill, thanks for the post. I'd like to give a 'very' short (once again) explanation.... this site is not about 'phones' 'ipads' 'responsivness' 'SEO' etc. etc.

It's a 'brainstorm' from the clients. A brainstorm that will handed to 'their' website provider company to grasp the ideas THEY would like implemented.

That's it. No more... no less... it will be 'fully' developed by their people... I'm the guy that they can sit on the phone with and say to me, "what would it
    look like if..." "maybe that picture could go...." etc. and get instant gratification by a ten second upload for them to see. I give my input when & where I can...
    but it is ultimately up to the paying customer to envision something nice... or disgusting... either way, the check is in the mail.

And Bill, truly sorrow for your loss. I too have lost two friends and one that is just barely hanging on...

Stay safe...

Cliff
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

Hi Cliff, just an observation on the website. On my iPhone the logo and navbar all show up, however on my iPad the logo and navbar are truncated, thought you might like to know being that you are in the preliminary stage.

Take care

Roly