Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default 2 NEW XARA COVID JOBS

Workin' on these for a couple of Covid weeks...

This website is just a mock-up in progressnot nearly done, but going to be presented to the website providers/developers soon... done or not.
    The goal, and assignment for me was to show them the kind of look and layout the client is looking for. I lay it out in the way they do things today... in panels, blocks and columns
    so it's easy to emulate. And of course package up any necessary assets for them.

This is a resource/manual/guide (they call it Fundraising Resource Library) is in support of funeral homes doing or considering funeral fundraising.

Again, the thing I love sooo soooo much about XARA is that I didn't have to leave the program once to do any work.... Every single thing on these works
    are done in Xara... even the graphics for the short videos I did all began and ended in Xara.

From what I'm reading here and there in the forums these days about Xara... I'm beginning to wonder if I'M the only one who uses it in the way I do...
    and wonder if they really keep it alive just for me.... LOL

It seems that for any web stuff, I just do the demo's, the mock-ups. Do it... Show it... (online) Change it... Show it again... Change it... etc etc etc.
    Of course there must be 50 or so document documents that I'm doing for them for print also.... but this is the fun stuff....

Anyway, just thought I'd post for a little grief and get beat up some from my favorite critics.... :/ (I do get some real gems though)
    Last edited by cmpan1; 25 May 2020 at 02:42 AM.
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)