Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Adding Columns to the Gallery Widget

What's the secret to adding Portrait Pages to the Gallery that's set up for Landscape? I changed to Image size for the placeholder, but when I insert Portrait images, they are still Landscape
    No secret, open the widget, select any one page, File, Page Options, change to portrait, or change the width and height to custom dimensions. Use the Page & Layer Gallery to duplicate and reorder as required. This particular widget seems to sort itself out and reorder the layout (not guaranteed though!)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Widget Page Resize.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	127086

Default Re: Adding Columns to the Gallery Widget

I didn't have a Portrait or Landscape option in the Widget used in the Flare template.

So I changed the dim's and inserted a Portrait image and it cropped the image by about 50% and displayed it as a Landscape anyway. I think I may have to drop in a different Gallery Widget. . . or just build the Gallery from scratch one image at a time.

The old days of inserting images and XARA displaying them AS IS seems to have gone by the wayside, especially with these all-in-one full-size/mobile templates.

More experiments coming, but I can't waste too much more time on it, as I have the eCommerce Cart to finalize and get this project done.

Thanks Gary!
    "Old enough to know better... too young to resist"