Hello and happy Thursday. I have a dilemma that perhaps someone can shed light on.

I want to place an area (for some items) to the right side of the image at the top of my web page. The area should always be pushed up against the right margin, to accommodate any desktop browser width.

If the element is placed at the right edge of the page board, it shows up with a gap to the right when the browser is wider. If it is further to the right, partially off the page board, it is truncated when the browser is narrower. Logically, using the sticky property should resolve the problem, right?

In fact, using sticky works and gives the desired effect if the element is placed off the page board entirely on the right side. It hugs the right margin as the browser is resized. However, the element remains vertically stationary during scrolling. In other words, it also sticks to the top margin.

What I want is for the element to move up along with the image as the user scrolls down below the fold.

I looked at auto-fit to page, but the option has no effect on how the page behaves on export… only on how items react to page resizing within the design project.

I also tried assigning a CSS class using right:0% and both position: absolute and relative, but apparently because of Xara’s structure, the instructions are completely overridden. In other words, they have no effect.

Am I overlooking something? Is there a way to do this?

As always, any advice is appreciated.