Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara Software

Threaded View

Default Re: Xara Software

Hi guys
    New to the forum and also Xara software!. Thought I’d give you an update on this offer. I’m actually on day 21 trialling XP&GD 17 and somehow landed on your post. It’s on offer for £49.95 I think and they sent me a voucher for a tenner off so I’ve been thinking of buying it but the offer you posted seemed too good but I bought it anyway thinking if it updates to 17 great but it downloads 16 and then updates itself to 16.3. Not sure how the update promise thing works but I keep getting an update to 17 offer of £29.99. To be honest for what I use it for I can’t see any difference between 16 and 17 and anyway there’s usually a cheapo update offer in a month or two!. I forgot to mention there is also at bottom right on the basket page before buying it a further 20% code off so I got all the lot for £14 pound something.
    For some reason you also get Music Maker which I haven’t sussed out yet and a pc tuning app ??. The Xara Page & layout seems useful as does the Photo one but I can live without the Photostory and the Web designer seems useful too. So all in all I’m very grateful for the pointer to this and a very happy chap!
    Regards
    Steve
    Last edited by Gasmansteve; 22 May 2020 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Wrong price