First, I made up a page, grouped everything on my main page and shared to other variants. That page showed up on right side of the other two variants - I was expecting it to replace the other variants. So deleted everything on variants and moved my page from right to the variants and resized.

Now, I made a change to see if everything was working and went to share - unlike when I shared before I grouped the whole page it will now not let me do so - - says I "can not live share" but can make a copy of it. I did so. That copy shows up to the right of the variants just like before and not on the variant itself. The change I make to the main page does not show up on the variants but does show up on the copy to the right. This means I have to delete and move the copy over to the variant every time I make a change.

Note - I saved the one page site - 14KB - and tried to upload it as directed under manage attachments. I had a problem doing so on the file I attached yesterday but finally got it to upload so I could attach it. Today, I have spent over :30 mins trying several different times and the file will not upload. - jb