Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default supersite problem

I opened the example supersite and make changes - the changes do not go over to the other two sites. - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: supersite problem

Quote Originally Posted by jeb View Post
    I opened the example supersite and make changes - the changes do not go over to the other two sites. - jb
    "the other two sites" is, I have to presume, the Variants made along with this Supersite?

Objects have to be set to "share" across Variants. As the designer, you are in total control of what goes where in a Responsive approach. Xara contends that the Adaptive approach can destroy the original design concept as the changes are dictated by the browser settings.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, I found the "share" and clicked on it Now when I go back to one of the variants the variant is on the left side and no changes - but what I have made up shows on the right side. I thought it was suppose to replace what was on the other variants? - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeb View Post
    Acorn, I found the "share" and clicked on it Now when I go back to one of the variants the variant is on the left side and no changes - but what I have made up shows on the right side. I thought it was suppose to replace what was on the other variants? - jb
    jeb, your description is confusing so could we have another upload?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat