Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Been a while!

Default Re: Been a while!

Gary, yes I absolutely remember those features, they boosted my confidence quite a bit, for better or worse x-D

79.... I hear 80 is the new 60! You still in New Mexico (did I get that right)?

Very sad to hear about Bill.... always enjoyed his posts.

--

Egg,

I am very grateful to be able to maintain the line of work that I do. Lately I've been trying to up my 3D game, and it feels like the early days of Xara all over again, nice to learn new things! Interesting to hear the evolution of the product. I'm not surprised as I remember them focusing on that direction early on. I held onto xara for as long as I could be no Mac support ended up keeping me out. Great to see you're still around, 72 years brings a wealth of knowledge to share :-) I can't remember where you are located..

--

Hi Mike & Pauland!! Seems as you broke the reporting of age... report in :-D

--

wizard509 Thank you! I can't remember when I petered off being active here tbh

--

Michael, good to see you're still here as well! I knew I'd forget some names

--

TimS YES of course I remember, its a miracle I remembered the names I did. You are too kind. Also can relate with the creativity thing, been battling that the past decade as well.

--

Penny, yes yes yes, you too!

--

Bwood, congrats! Having such honest and open feedback is really nice and helped me a great deal

Thanks all for the kind words on my photography, been in a rut recently! Used to fly a lot for work for those cloudscapes, but recently got into paramotoring which should allow me to get some fresh shots in the sky!

Anyone honing any other interests/skills other than vector/web?
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

I was doing stereograms back then. And I am still doing stereograms. Gene Levine and I and a fellow who had been informally acting as our agent formed a company eyeTricks 3D Stereograms and we do custom stereograms for designers and companies. And yes, New Mexico is still home. Have been here now for 20 years!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stay at Home.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	255.0 KB 
ID:	127059  

Hi again Steve,
    I'm 72 - 73 in October
    I have rediscovered my love for photography, I post on IG, tseward47, if your interested.
    I also posted all my Xara art there too.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I was doing stereograms back then. And I am still doing stereograms. Gene Levine and I and a fellow who had been informally acting as our agent formed a company eyeTricks 3D Stereograms and we do custom stereograms for designers and companies. And yes, New Mexico is still home. Have been here now for 20 years!
    haha, "stay at home"
    Yes, I remember the stereograms, you inspired me to try a few back then I believe!

Very glad to hear you guys are doing well!
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Quote Originally Posted by TimS View Post
    Hi again Steve,
    I'm 72 - 73 in October
    I have rediscovered my love for photography, I post on IG, tseward47, if your interested.
    I also posted all my Xara art there too.

beautiful photos! Followed.
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-