I haven't been here for many years, but I was thinking about the gang that was here 20 years ago helping me get started in my career and wanted to stop by and say how grateful I am for the huge impact you guys made in my growth and trajectory as a young squirt. I can't remember everyone's names, but Gary, Ross, Soquili, gnurf, Egg, William Clegg, Simone, Risto, Klauss and a handful of others. I'm not sure who is around these days, but to anyone that is, know that this place was the place I was excited to get feedback from everyday, learned a lot and grew confident (and humble!).

I'm 34 now and live in Columbus, Ohio with my wife. I've transitioned through many areas in the field over the past couple decades, from graphic designer to layout artist, photographers assistant, on-set digital tech, and now I'm doing post-production/retouching/vfx work from home and this has given me solid work over the past number of years, and still use the vector skills I developed here very often. You all cross my mind on occasion and I'm very grateful to have had a diverse place to learn growing up :-) Gary even jumped on the phone with me on one of my first big-time print jobs when I was in over my head!

Would love to hear how everyone else is doing and what you're up to!

(I know this isn't Xara stuff, but it was the old Xara crew so I hope this channel is appropriate!)