Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ipage woe....

Default ipage woe....

Hi guys, I have used Xara for ages and never had a problem.... all of a sudden anything I do with Xara and upload to ipage runs so slow and basically does not display correctly, fonts change size, pictures move all sorts of issues, have uninstalled and reinstalled, wiped FTP files... you name it..... any ideas!!!!! ipage say its me not them...

Default Re: ipage woe....

Quote Originally Posted by dazza333 View Post
    Hi guys, I have used Xara for ages and never had a problem.... all of a sudden anything I do with Xara and upload to ipage runs so slow and basically does not display correctly, fonts change size, pictures move all sorts of issues, have uninstalled and reinstalled, wiped FTP files... you name it..... any ideas!!!!! ipage say its me not them...
    Hey, I had a problem using IONOS. Each time I uploaded my website it would display completely differently. I went through all the stuff with deleting my html files on my ftp and reinstalling and...nup, it still looked rubbish. I'd wait for days to see if it was just some weird 'history' thing, cleared my history cache on my devices and it was still all over the place. In my Hosting in CDN there was an option which let me 'purge cache' on the server side. I clicked this and everything worked. Speed wasn't an issue but the display was shot to pieces. This may help. Ask ipage where this option is.

Default Re: ipage woe....

Quote Originally Posted by dazza333 View Post
    great will do this and see what happens!