Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default selecting layers

I have Designer Pro X 16 and I ran into a situation that I've never had. I was working on my project and wanted to add additional layers but when I clicked on the new layer tab I got 100 more layers I tried to find a way to select all and get rid of them but can't get that to work and I don't particularly want to delete them all manually. Is there a way to get around this tedious exercise in futility.

Manny

Default Re: selecting layers

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I have Designer Pro X 16 and I ran into a situation that I've never had. I was working on my project and wanted to add additional layers but when I clicked on the new layer tab I got 100 more layers I tried to find a way to select all and get rid of them but can't get that to work and I don't particularly want to delete them all manually. Is there a way to get around this tedious exercise in futility.

Manny
    One possible solution is to revert to your last clean backup before the issue: File/Open Recent/ Backups. Check the same issue does not reoccur before proceeding; if for any reason it does, best restart with a clean page, or try prior backups.

Gary

Default Re: selecting layers

are you using a wacom if so it is a known issue that multiple layers can open - on my phone so cant get details - i dont think multiple selection of layers possible
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...