Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: The Ultimate Xara Slideshow

drbubu, the link you supplied doesn't work:
    The file you asked for does not exist
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by drbubu View Post
    Hi guys

how can I get this nice fading transition when I use Xara animation of images?
    https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/tryi...lideshow_ading

I tried and tried and my animation looks kinna not nice. Even when I play with frame duration....transition is still shitty...
    Is there a way to implement this without java?
    The correct link is https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/tryi...ideshow_fading.

How have you produced your "shitty" transition?
    What design file, widget or code are you using?

The W3.CSS Slideshow offering has the all the code right there.

Read up on all my CSS Threads to work out how to add it into Placeholders on your design page.
    I am miffed as I went to a lot of trouble earlier last week to build something for you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for the correct url Acorn. The script works fine for me.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Why does this show up at the end of my website address: /#xl_xr_page_index ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffsangee View Post
    Why does this show up at the end of my website address: /#xl_xr_page_index ?
    Your have published/exported a Supersite and Xara, in its wisdom, chose to separate all the pages with Anchors of this nature, without changing the page URL to the one you expect, set up and want. A Supersite has all of your pages in one index.htm file with all of them placed within anchored DIV Tags that are hidden until to open into a given page. This allows for Transition Page effects and quick navigation.

If you don't believe you need all of the trimmings, you can change it in Utilities > Web Export Options > Conventional Website but then the Slideshow will fail.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat