Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
Great idea Acorn! I am busy building a product launch demo supersite using your code for the second page (which launches from the index page).

With the reveal speed and delay times, there are plenty of creative options here. I am using the vertical cube transition between pages and I think there should be some great effects.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omniHuddle.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	126970

Is there a way with a supersite to have an optional script that will auto-loop through the page transitions? I could then create a promo video of the whole animation.

Gary
Gary, it ought to be simple enough, never had a look though.
It would be a case of finding the right trigger code to hook into and showing and hiding DIVs.

What sort of timing delay is needed between pages?

Had a quick look and it is going to be far simpler than expected.
It would be a case of naming the pages index, slide-2, then incrementing thereafter.
All the code need do is count to the number of ClassNames for $('[class*="xr_page"]') and then iterate round first to last simply setting window.location.href = baseUrl + count; & resetting count back to 0 to get an infinite loop.

To get an idea create a simple 7 page with /index.htm, /index.htm#xl_xr_page_slide-2, /index.htm#xl_xr_page_slide-3, ... and view in a proper browser so you can simply change the last digit by hand.
Xara - Cubic Vertical Tx Supersite demo.xar

Do note, no code is in this demo, it is there to show the approach.

Acorn