Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lock-down doodling.

I came across an image effect on the web that i thought I'd try and reproduce in my lock-down isolation (I do have my bestest friend, my wife with me that makes it bearable, so not complete isolation)

This is the effect i created and I attach the xar file to reproduce it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	126942  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Lock-down doodling.

That really looks great Egg!
    Do you really need to convert to editable shapes? I tried to skip that step and didn't see a difference. The advantage of skipping the step would be to be able to edit the text after soft-grouping.

I love it Egg, it seems I am constantly "borrowing" things from you and this is one more. It is like a mini tutorial because I not only gained a new script but learned something about brushes.

Thanx
    Gypsyjoe

Looks very convincing Egg.

Mary and I are basically introverts so staying at home is very natural for us. We have only gone out three times in 8 weeks. We're doing our part.

I hope you get the exercise

there is a report that lockdown can be as detrimental to health as 15 cigs a day...

I am not a gregarious person, but I miss my rock climbing, at least I am in the countryside and have bridlepaths to walk
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks Peeps. I think it's a difference between 12 & 17 Siran.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	126945  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

good use of a brush egg
    Nothing lasts forever...

Yes HD, getting enough excerise walking the dog on the beach every day. Old Bill pulled alongside the car yesterday and wanted to know where we were from. Happy that we were locals but said people were still traveling long distances for picnics etc. Just hate not going to shops etc, my Daughter does all our shopping. Mostly miss the Pub!
    Egg

thats good egg - I have to go to the actual coast to shop, and tide permitting, walk on the beach whilst waiting for the bus back

miss the pub, yes sure do
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Yes HD, getting enough excerise walking the dog on the beach every day. Old Bill pulled alongside the car yesterday and wanted to know where we were from. Happy that we were locals but said people were still traveling long distances for picnics etc. Just hate not going to shops etc, my Daughter does all our shopping. Mostly miss the Pub!
    Oh Egg, do be careful, especially with the "Soft Croup" [typo in design file!].

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat