Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can preview flash animation in xara Designer pro x but can't export it to avi.

I created a flash animation in Designer pro x. It is like a youtube example with the plane flying across the screen and changing size. One plane flies in front of the building and one behind. It previews fine in the Xara. When I try to export it to AVI, (uncompressed) I get the error: Failed to tween object "plane1" Blend error: It's not possible to have nested tween names between frames "NA" and "Frame 1". Errors if I try to export it to swf too. I simplified it with no other graphics than just the one named plane graphic going across the screen in two frames and still get the same error. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plane error.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	126893  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Can preview flash animation in xara Designer pro x but can't export it to avi.

you have groups with names plane1 and plane2 - within these groups [ie nested] you have objects assigned name [for example] template : object [without the spaces]

it does not like this - remove the names for the objects within the groups and it should export
    Last edited by handrawn; 29 April 2020 at 09:36 AM. Reason: stupid bb code and smileys
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Can preview flash animation in xara Designer pro x but can't export it to avi.

Thank you! I went in the names list, deleted names except for plane1 and plane2, and it exported without error.

the issue really is that the swf/avi specs cannot handle everything that xara can do [the manual has some guidance on this]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...