Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Photo realism

Default Photo realism

Howdy folks,
    Has been awhile. Worked my last full day of work yesterday and it looks like part-time at best for the next few months. Have some time on my hands now. Could someone point me in the direction of tutorials for doing photorealistic work. Focus would be cars and motorcycles and I suspect I will be able to use that Intuos tablet that has been gathering dust in recent years. Much appreciated and do keep safe all.

Default Re: Photo realism

Look at Big Franks & Ron Dukes posts work to give you pointers here TKI. Best of all look for the late and must missed Norman Spencer's post which show you his journey using Xara from first creating simple drawings to his final superb output. I'll try and find a link to his work. At one time he had his own dedicated thread, but it seems to have been removed.

Edit: Can't find any remaining thread but here's an image of his work:

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...pencer-Gallery
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Photo realism

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host