Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
The site is working fine for me. All seven pages render correctly and in a timely manner in both Edge and Firefox.
Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback. So I just attempted again to log in (using the link in my post) and after a second or two, the page went blank with that word "undefined" yet again? I am also using Edge and Firefox incidentally. As far as I know, my boss (the local pastor) and others have the same problem as me, and also, the engineer from flexi-hostings had the same issue at his end too. (otherwise I would have to suspect my computer, however I have the same issue on both my laptops. This is most odd?? Can I borrow your fingers? But seriously this seems almost inexplicable I must say, hmmm (I have also cleared my browser cache I neglected to mention before). Is it possibly because I have not chosen to update my WD15 is perhaps my last idea, and at $AU94 it's very hard for me to justify that amount of money just for maintaining a not-for-profit charitable website - my only one. I have also lost several of my extras that were removed by Xara which I think is very unfair, especially as I have supported Xara for many years with various software purchase and at the beginning I wasn't aware they were time limited anyway. Anyway, that's my only thought left if that is possibly the reason???. Cheers