Hi, I am using WD15P and have had our website running for a few years but this "bug" has only just happened and I cannot find the reason. The website is located at www.adelaidevncma.com (now mainly in Vietnamese language). What happens, since 2 days ago, is that by going to the website, it produces a blank homepage with just one word in the top left hand corner - "undefined". I have searched everywhere (except where the answer is of course) and can only find vague references to possible malware, script error, or redirected links, etc. My engineer at my web hosting service has tried hard to help and has spent a long time searching our website also but has all but given up. I have tried many things, including a complete deletion of all website content, and then re-uploading the entire website afresh. I have most recently removed half of the website (the English language pages), with no effect. I have tried several other forums but can't see anything to help me. The actual content in the home page (the index.html file) does in fact reappear if the page is refreshed, however our members don't really know or expect that. I cannot see where this error is coming from, unless perhaps it is buried in xara's coding? After many hours of head scratching and sleepless night, I am pleading for some help please!