Hi all,
I'm struggling with what I think is an htaccess issue.
I've been going around in circles with 1and1 who I pay for my server 'space' for my website and CDN and an SSL.
My website seems to load ok on chrome and comes up with a nice wee 'lock' icon. Everything seems to load ok.
It isn't loading well on safari and comes up with a 'not secure' message and not all the pictures load.

I'm struggling with what to do here.

For reference;
In the past I've been on a bit of a 'loop' with 1and1. I thought I was paying for SSL and a CDN so that when you typed in www.historicedinburghtours.co.uk, hey presto - safe and fast! Seems like there's a difference between historicedinburghtours.co.uk and www.historicedinburghtours.co.uk and I have no idea what to do. I think this has been a problem in the past (something to do with redirects?) and it may be an issue now.

All I want is for people to be able to type in www.historicedinburghtours.co.uk and it's faster (due to the CDN) and safe (due to the SSL). I'm not fussed about them just typing in historicedinburghtours.co.uk, but if that would work too then even better.

I don't understand htaccess files but would really appreciate someone helping with what I do or who I speak to to get this sorted.

Hope you're all well and safe out there.
Thank you in advance.