Hello!

I am trying to create a pop-up box that allows you to click in an area to another page on the site, be closed with a "popup: close" button/link, AND I would like it stuck to the right-side of the browser window.

So far, I have been able to get the popup working with the link to the other page (register) AND the close button, but not sticky to the right.

Proof: proof1

Link to that Xara file: Register box not sticky

OR, I can get the pop-up to be stuck to the right AND link to the other page (register), but no close button.

Proof: proof2

Link to that Xara file: Sticky register box, no close button

It seems that I have to have the entire graphic/text grouped in order to have it sticky on the right side, which means the link to the "popup: close" won't work because I can't seem to have multiple links in a grouped item. I've tried soft-grouping to maintain the links, but then it won't appear on the page at all. If I add the close button separately from the "sticky" group of just the green box (linked to register), then none of it will appear on the page at all.

Am I missing something? Or is this something that won't work in Xara?

Here's a link to the pop-up box inspiration from my boss that I'm trying to re-create:
http://cultivateevent.org

Thank you for any help/insight!

-Kelly