Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Info Dead Online Content Catalogue

Dead Xara...

You may not yet know it but your Online Content Catalogue servers died at 21:00 UTC and came back at 21:03.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Dead Online Content Catalogue

Jiffy Maintenance?

Default Re: Dead Online Content Catalogue

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Jiffy Maintenance?
    Gary, maybe.
    I was in the middle of something actually requiring the OCC when it wnt bang.
    I immediately cheked it was not my connection - all good.
    I then ran over links related to the OCC - all dead.

I am (ever) hopeful that even a short glitch is now being picked up by Xara automatically and not needing a nudge.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat