Dear Xara...

I have made numerous observations about the state of your offerings around the Online Content Catalogue (OCC).

Could we therefore have your specific response to the following items in OCC > Components > Print & Web Components > Other Components:

1. adsense1.xwr,Google AdSense Widget 1: no observation as I have no AdSense account; it appears to work.
    You should not be tracking our access to such Widgets. It relies on an IE instance.
  2. adsense3.xwr,Google AdSense Widget 2: no observation as I have no AdSense account; it appears to work.
    You should not be tracking our access to such Widgets. It relies on an IE instance.
  3. adsense5.xwr,Google AdSense Widget 3: no observation as I have no AdSense account; it appears to work.
  4. widget_table2.xar,Table Widget: I have previously advised this would be better served as a Xara (Internal) Widget (*.XWR) to an online cabability that returns W3C-compliant HTML <TABLE> structures.
  5. iframe.xwr,Embed a website Widget: I have previously advised the Widget needs to handle relative URLs to better integrate within your own designed websites.
  6. widget_qrcode.xar,QR Code Widget: I have previously advised the widget has sizing Bugs and a bitmap solution is wasteful.
  7. googlemaps.xwr,Google Map Widget: works but many users are confused as to what to do. It relies on an IE instance.
  8. bingmaps.xwr,Bing Map Widget: works but many users are confused as to what to do. It relies on an IE instance.
  9. googlecustomsearch.xwr,Google Search Widget: I avoid Google where possible and I have offered several DIY searches for Xara-designed websites previously. It relies on an IE instance.
  10. nabble_blog.xwr,Forum Widget: I have found to use Nabble you need to get into details that the Widget fails to offer up.

None of these components have been updated since Folder Revision:58048; actually, Folder Revision:51921, where you still had Counter Widget (NEW), Skype Web Button and the like in v12.
The Piwik in your statsredirect slows things down even more than before.
As indicated there used to be far more than just these 10.
The lack of development or even correction of your XWR widgets is appalling. This is despite requests for the schema details. Other TGers could turn new Widgets around in days where you have squandered years.

What is the point of paying for access to the OCC when you let it wither?

Acorn