Quote Originally Posted by rsrsrs View Post
With some more sites and nicely responsive.

why?
i cant believe it, that somebody seriously use xara for webpages, in the times of wordpress, typo3, joomla ....

but may be im wrong.
Well. I'm sorry, but yes, you are wrong.

www.clinicaverissimo.com

Now, let me tell about me and why I must say xara is a great website tool maker.
In 1st place I must say I never had experience in web design, graphics, etc …
One day I thought to hire someone to make me a web page for my dental clinic in Portugal. It was a financial nightmare, time wasting, and it was never as I want.
So I decided to buy "something" I could say to the web designer what and how I wanted. When I found Xara … I tried 1st all those tools you mention, but all I found too technical. I had no time and knowledge to do my self a website (I thought) so I used Xara only to communicate with the web designer.
With Time, and when I get more in to it, I realise I was actually building all the website … I close the huge account with the webdesigner and moved on.
Now the best part … just type in google search " clinica dentaria em Oeiras, portugal " (in Portuguese) That is a general search to who needs a dentist in my region (there are a bunch of them) but I guess you will find my clinic in 1st page and in Maps section. What I mean is a amateur could work the SEO in xara.
Well, all this to say, maybe a professional that works with scrip and dedicates his life and work to web design, may have better tools than Xara, I do not doubt it. But yes, is a great tool and can be used to do great websites, fast, simple, clear and also permit to do a lot of design.
Cheers