Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M-hosting

Default Re: M-hosting

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    My advice is if this is for a serious client, get a real web hosting account, with C-Panel and everything else a professional web hosting company offers. M hosting is fine if this is a personal site.
    Gary I have other c-panel hosting for my main site that is why I wasn't figuring this out, I'm used to c-panel. But thanks to Acorn I got it figured out. Actually have no true idea what I'm going to do with it, basically just signed up for it because it came with XWDP and was just trying it out. Probably did a stupid thing and got the .com with my name. Maybe a photo album for the family who knows.

There is just one thing to keep in mind. The M-Hosting is good for 1 year, like the Update Service. If you renew XWDP after a year, you'll get a coupon for M-Hosting and you can ask Magix to apply it against the M-Hosting renewal (unless they have fixed this so that you can apply the coupon on-line). Otherwise, you will have to pay about 20$ to keep it for another year.

You were lucky to get a domain name with your name. My name is a little too common, but I came close.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Quote Originally Posted by browj2 View Post
    You were lucky to get a domain name with your name. My name is a little too common, but I came close.
    I don't know about lucky, I think I was a little bit stupid to get my name as a domain name.