Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Selling Xara Web Designer Premium

Is it possible to sell my Xara Web Designer Premium (Xara Web Designer Premium 365) ? I have Xara designer pro so I do not use it anymore.
    Or it it useless now because of V17?

hmm the upgrade is $59.99 wow, so basically one is to buy the program rather than get it from me? Correct?

Default Re: Selling Xara Web Designer Premium

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Is it possible to sell my Xara Web Designer Premium (Xara Web Designer Premium 365) ? I have Xara designer pro so I do not use it anymore.
    Or it it useless now because of V17?
    hmm the upgrade is $59.99 wow, so basically one is to buy the program rather than get it from me? Correct?
    The EULA states you can sell on your licence.

For it to be of value to someone else, you would have to sell it for less that $40 if it was out of the Update Service cover, $55 max otherwise.
    Factor in the inconvenience of getting MagiXara to effect the transfer, most would buy a new version.

Sorry.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Selling Xara Web Designer Premium

Thanks Acorn, Can't even sell used software in this day & age LOL.