Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
I do remember being able to change the button sizes, but that's many versions ago, and I don't have anything currently installed where I can prove it was an item. I've never had need to use anything but small.
I know it's nit-picky with all the issues Xara seem to have these days, but it seems that the small items like updating the button palette and the help and the manual to reflect the new or updated items, seem to have been ignored as items in the program change.
It's been a while now since the "Export to PDF" item was added to the menu, but no-one added an icon for it. Personally, I tend to use icons more than any other interaction (e.g. menu's or keyboard commands), as they are always visually available ... but why is the ability to customize the menu's so far behind the current capabilities of the program.
Being able to change the size of the buttons seems to be one of these items that have changed (and changed a LONG time ago apparently), but the help files referring to it are HOPELESSLY out of date. Whenever the program changes, the GUI should change to accommodate/reflect it.
Xara has lost its corporate knowledge of what to change regarding buttons, Shortcut keys, setting up sub-menu key presses, CHM file and PDF Manual updates and notifications of changes to the paying public as well as descriptions of use of any dialogs..

Acorn