Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V17 Upgrade

Default Re: V17 Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    I’m confused as well. I really thought that DPX17 was a completely new version, but I’ve figured out the base name is Designer Pro X, then the versions are dumped onto that. I have X16, so this upgrade is X17. @xara how about calling the product X, then say VERSION 6 upgrade to VERSION 7. Sheesh. Confusing for the average Joe Sixpack.
    Bill, I have commented on aspects of this in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...914#post621914, in case you miss it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Bill, I have commented on aspects of this in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...914#post621914, in case you miss it.

Acorn
    Got that Acorn. Many thanks for all you do. I understand the system now following Kate’s sticky post.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    Got that Acorn. Many thanks for all you do. I understand the system now following Kate’s sticky post.
    Snarly, isn't it?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks guys....I nearly fell for this when my upgrade service is valid until the end of October!