Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Has anyone heard if there will be an upgraded Xara Web Designer Pro X?

I am using the latest version - bought last May and it hasn't had any updates in sometime. I am a little concerned they are moving away from webdesign.

Default Re: Has anyone heard if there will be an upgraded Xara Web Designer Pro X?

Check out TalkGraphics Announcements. You have to download the update with the link in the announcement. It is not available through Help > Check for Updates.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 18 March 2020 at 07:31 PM.

Default Re: Has anyone heard if there will be an upgraded Xara Web Designer Pro X?

I am totally baffled by this Post. There is no "Xara Web Designer Pro X"!

Read https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ting-Explained.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Why is the link dead in the software. This is not a good way to get people to buy if they have purchased and fall into the year.

Quote Originally Posted by JENR8 View Post
    Why is the link dead in the software. This is not a good way to get people to buy if they have purchased and fall into the year.
    Again, read https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ting-Explained.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorry, my bad. Only Designer Pro X-17 has been released. I tried the link and it works for me. Might be a problem with your security software. https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Designer-Pro-X