Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is Xara Designer Pro X updated/upgraded Xara Web Designer Pro Premium?

I am considering upgrading to Designer Pro X to do some web Design. Is the Web templates and features the same as Xara Web Designer Premium 16.3.0.57723? I have several programs I already use but if these have better functions with responsive and Parallax capability I'll consider. Has it upgraded enough or is it primarily vector/raster software?
    Last edited by JENR8; 18 March 2020 at 07:22 PM. Reason: typo

Default Re: Is Xara Designer Pro X updated/upgraded Xara Web Designer Pro Premium?

Can I refer you to https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Update-Service.
    This explains XDXP in relation to its children applications. In particular, follow the link in Feature Overlap.

What do you mean by "upgraded enough or is it primarily vector/raster software?"
    Both XDPX and XWDP are streets ahead of your listed Xara products.
    You only really need XWDP for web work.

Download that trial then later on the XDPX one and see the extras working on your machine.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Is Xara Designer Pro X updated/upgraded Xara Web Designer Pro Premium?

I own XWDP - version 16.3 as far as I know it's the latest version. I just wanted to know if the XDPX has the same features/software as XWDP integrated within. I know some software has proprietory features to sell it as *NEW but in fact it has not upgraded but certain features.

Quote Originally Posted by JENR8 View Post
    I own XWDP - version 16.3 as far as I know it's the latest version. I just wanted to know if the XDPX has the same features/software as XWDP integrated within. I know some software has proprietory features to sell it as *NEW but in fact it has not upgraded but certain features.
    Update your TG profile please. XDPX is the big brother of XWDP. You will get a link to update to v17.0.0.58732 DL x64 Mar 12 2020; this will be free if you are still covered by the Update Service.

Do check the Feature Overlap link.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I am getting - you have the latest update. I purchased this software on 05/11/2019. I am not getting any information about v17. Do you know of an email or chat to address this update?

Quote Originally Posted by JENR8 View Post
    I am getting - you have the latest update. I purchased this software on 05/11/2019. I am not getting any information about v17. Do you know of an email or chat to address this update?
    Xara Web Designer Premium is not out yet - really soon.

When it is, it will be listed in https://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/download/ and notified in https://www.talkgraphics.com/forumdi...-graphics-chat.

Acorn