Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default difficulty in getting to downloads page

I've been using xara products for years and am a total fan. Recently I upgraded to Designer Pro+ and things were going swimmingly until I tried to make Pro+ my default app. I used the following link to try to navigate to the desired file: C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Designer Pro+\DesignerPro.exe. I got as far as \xaradesignerpro+ but I could find the file name DesignerPro.exe. Where could it be hiding. My software is working but this issue is really bugging me;also I can't seem to navigate to the web page that shows all of my download history. Hey guys I would really appreciate it someone would lead me through this miasma I've gotten myself into. Thanks.

Manny

Default Re: difficulty in getting to downloads page

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I got as far as \xaradesignerpro+ but I could find the file name DesignerPro.exe.

Manny
    Should not that be "\xara designer pro+", with the spaces?

Default Re: difficulty in getting to downloads page

Manny, I have C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Designer Pro+\DesignerPro.exe working fine.
    It is not a "link", it is a file path that you use in Windows Explorer.
    You asked the same question in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...my-default-app

Your prior Magix version downloads with passwords are still in the web link Gay Priester offered up in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...905#post660905
    Access requires you have remembered your Magix credentials, the email you registered the versions to activate them.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat