Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default redownload my designer pro k+

Where do I go to redownload my designer pro +?

Default Re: redownload my designer pro k+

Ack. I think it's https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ where you should be able to find a list of your purchased products and products codes. But I was not able to log in.

Let me try to get someone from Xara to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Where do I go to redownload my designer pro +?
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Ack. I think it's https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ where you should be able to find a list of your purchased products and products codes. But I was not able to log in.

Let me try to get someone from Xara to help.
    The downloads for the Plus products are in the Xara Cloud web page. Nothing to do with Magix whatsoever.
    You might try:
    https://www.xara.com/pro-plus-download/
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

The downloads for the Plus products are in the Xara Cloud web page. Nothing to do with Magix whatsoever.
    What about the page that has the links and codes for each of your purchased products?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    What about the page that has the links and codes for each of your purchased products?
    Gary, the OP is asking about downloading Xara Designer Pro Plus, not a Magix version.

The link you gave is for Magix products only; it is still active.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I think the divorce proceedings between Magix and Xara have been finalised. I am pretty sure both parties have their respective copies of the divorce certificate.

That being said, On my Magix “My Products” page, it states “You have registered the following MAGIX products.”.

Designer Pro +, being a XARA product, is not listed there.

In January, 2024, I purchased the perpetual licence of Designer Pro 20.

With this version of Designer Pro 20, there is an “Account” menu item. This has a “Downloads”. entry. After clicking that and logging on using my Xara user name and password, I can download my perpetual licensed version installer. It's about 1.02 gig.

I am wondering if a similar menu item appears in Designer Pro+

Quote Originally Posted by Promidi View Post
    I am wondering if a similar menu item appears in Designer Pro+
    Promodi, yes there is. Thank you for mentioning it.
    I always get a rotating double helix. I didn't think of pressing F5 until now to get the downloads page to appear.

Thanks you too for letting v20 perpetual users know there is an update.

Acorn

good to know, thanks

it does not appear to have fixed the stacking order bug with ctrl+B ctrl+F though, as per here:

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ug-stack-order

which has been fixed in pro+ I believe ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    good to know, thanks
    it does not appear to have fixed the stacking order bug with ctrl+B ctrl+F though, as per here:
    https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ug-stack-order
    which has been fixed in pro+ I believe ?
    handrawn, yes, Xara fixed its counting bug in XPro+.

Acorn

thanks acorn

it is good to know v20 is getting updates.. maybe next time; the error is very inconvenient
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...