Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Learning Xara Web Design Premium

I apologise if this is not a correct post. The moderators have permission to delete if I am wrong. Not advertising another site, but just informing.

I am completely new to Xara Web design. I did use Serif WebPlus over 20 years ago. Forgotten most of it. Still have all the software packages though.

I am in awe of Xara. Very happy with the software. Learning however, is a massive curve. The adverts give the impression that within a few hours, a web site can be built. I have looked at the tutorial videos from Xara. All assume a high standard of Web Development expertise. No site could be built by a beginner such as I. The members of the Forum are absolutely excellent and very knowledgeable. Would not be where I am without them.

I looked around on the internet and found a Youtube site that gives tutorials for Xara Web Design. This site is old, but what it has done for me has given me enthusiasm that I need to learn. Based on Xara Web Design Premium 7 (yes, 7). There are 133 tutorials from the basic up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8mu...EC04CD&index=1

I'm only just 10% into the tutorials, but the depth of knowledge that they have given is wonderful. Delivered at a very slow pace. Easy to follow and to practice. Never realised how involved Xara Web Designer was.

Be along time before I am able to make a site. But, what fun!

Hope this helps any new member.

Reards

Ross
    Last edited by rossjackson01; 15 March 2020 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar

Default Re: Learning Xara Web Design Premium

Great tip/link, Ross.

Excellent link Ross went and had a look & think it may be of some help to me. Thanx

Thank you behzad.

I've made the site a favourite. I've looked at the tutorials. I don't have enough knowledge to understand or to follow the tutor at his speed. I'm sure I'll get there in the future.

Regards

Ross