Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Security Certificate error

Since yesterday I have been getting a warning on starting Xara Designer Pro X that the Secusirty Certificate is invalid.
    The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the the name of the site.
    Issued to: search.dnsadvantage.com
    Issued by: RapidSSL RSA CA 2018
    Valid From 09/10/2019 to 08/10/2021
    I have just been clicking NO when asked if I trust it and the content on the first window is blocked.
    Not a problem as I just click through both the two pop ups that appear at start up but was wondering if antone else was getting this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-03-11 10.58.08.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	126502  

Default Re: Security Certificate error

It is probably for the Magix nagging pop-up. This usually happens when someone overlooks the certificate expiry date or the certificate server has failed to start up properly or someone has installed the wrong certificate or configuration.

Never fear, we all know how professional Magix is.
    It usually gets sorted out in a few hours.

Not getting it here but I have trapped most of Magix's nagging calls home anyhow.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Security Certificate error

Yes, It's the first nag screen with the ofers that's throwing up the error.
    No big deal just clicking no to whether I trust the page and go on with working.