Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Magix Affiliate Programme

Dear Xara...

I followed the link to the Magix Affiliate Programme, prvided by yoursef to TG: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...S-WITH-PARTNER.

Nowhere is there any mention of the Xara products so, without joining it, can you advise what the commission rate for Xara Products would be?

Do Magix actually provide specific Xara-centric click ad banners?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Magix Affiliate Programme

Something you would need to contact Magix about unfortunately, I have no idea how much of that information is still valid. I would recommend sending a message to infoservice@magix.net and they should forward it to the right department.

Thanks
    Rob

Rob, I would suggest that as the material in in Xara's Press Release, https://www.xara.com/uk/press/2017-1...pport.xara.com, it is up to Matt Bolton to ensure the affiliate programme is still valid.

If I do what you advise, I find out. Then what?

@MB365 - pity you see to have misplaced your Press Centre - AWOL since 18 Oct 2018. Do we play Hunt Xara within the Magix Newsroom instead?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This is one of those area's I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge or experience in, but I do know we ourselves don't offer any affiliate program and that only Magix do. It's possible that the information is still all valid, Kate would be best to advise.

If you do find out from Magix what the rate for Xara product is, I suppose it would also be up to them to advertise just that.

Thanks
    Rob