Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Knowledgebase - dead Links

Dear Xara...

In seeking total clarity around the Online Content Catalogue & Update Service, I used your Knowledgebase to search for the quoted "download all".
    I viewed https://help.xara.com/article/150-designer-pro-x and found:
    How do I retrieve my Designs Gallery content?

From version 12 (July 2016) the Designs Gallery has changed slightly, in that it now only shows content that has been downloaded and local to your computer. You can download content now from the Content Catalog (File > New from Content Catalog or press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + K), or by right-clicking a folder in the Designs Gallery and click Download all to download all the content to your PC but this will take some time as the size of the files ranges into the Gb's. Please click here for more information.
    The problem is with the "click here" link that must go to the former Knowledgebase [http://support.xara.com/index.php?/K...signs-gallery].

Could you supply this missing information.

Acorn

P.S. I just had to add the red highlight.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Knowledgebase - dead Links

Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Not a dead link but a naff Date: https://help.xara.com/article/47-web...ro-12-6-update.

On dates, next to nothing has be added since the KB was created over "2 years ago". By nothing, 6 articles in 2019 and 5 in 2018.
    I think I have found 369 articles in all.

Acorn

Thanks, I'll see if I can get these corrected

Rob, thank you. I know you are the one who is flogged relentlessly over Xara Support matters. I appreciate how wide your remit is and I appreciate your ongoing help.

You need three apprentices and a pay rise!

Acorn