The 365 model isn't correct anyway. In a previous thread of which I am not sure how to find, on one day XDPX worked just fine. I "did not" change hard drive "did not" reinstall the very next day when I started XDPX I got a screen that I needed to register it. I have no clue what happened as I had not changed anything. When I tried to register it, it would not let me as it said that I had used my 2 installs on 2 computers, I was on one of the 2 computers still am. After contacting xara support and having them remove the computer I was on so I could reregister it, it would not work so at that point I had to reinstall to get XDPX to work again and be able to reregister it on the same computer. Lost all of my updates that I had from the previous year. My point being is I did nothing for it to require me to reregister or reinstall it quit working all on its own as it was working just fine when I went to bed the previous evening. Yet because of what the program did I lost all of my updates. So don't think it can't happen and with their model you are back to square one!!!! They should have a way that you can save your updates without them disappearing into thin air once they install since they are going to require you to go back to square one if there is ever a problem whether it is your fault or their programs fault!!!!