Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Videos not showing up on Safari on iPad

Snap! No way normal Chris.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Videos not showing up on Safari on iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Looking further I saved the first video & posted it to my server. I then created a placeholder with an iframe link:

Tested this in Opera and it worked fine, no request to load Flash. IE however wanted to know if I wanted to download the file.

Perhaps you can merely upload your videos to a folder on your server named 'videos' and call them via placeholders in Xara?

Let me know when you see this works and I'll delete the video from my server.

Preview attachment in Xara.

PS Try naming your videos with hyphens (-) rather than spaces, it makes them more readable than %20
    Thanks Egg, you can delete the video from your server now. I see what you're talking about but it's still confusing...but I'll continue to work with it and see what I can figure out. Thanks for the hyphen tip too!

I appreciate everyone's help!