In previous versions of Xara, I loaded other content from my own stash into the program.

I cant remember how I did it (so long ago) and can't seem to define in the options

For example:
File New I added a few specific sizes
bitmaps, brushes, clip art, fills, etc.

Colors I added my own preset palettes (just by opening a file with the colors in it, I had them available to use as I remember)

I'd also like to point 16 to my 11 resources. There may be duplication, but am sure there are some differences too.

I don't know that earlier versions of moulds and templates would be able to be brought in.

Do I just COPY some of these things into folders for 16? I remember teaching the program years ago to look here and here for content. Doesn't seem to offer that now. Maybe I'm remembering wrong program, or just not looking in the right place.

The old machine I have a folder in C: drive called "Use in Xara" for any additional content. I copied the folder to new machine.

(I searched the forum for File New, add content, and other words but obviously didn't use the right search words.)

Thank you for your assistance. Moving into a new machine and setting up preferences takes time, but is worth the effort in long run for time saved and comfort using the program...