Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop repeating

Default Re: Stop repeating

Hello again,
    Am I to understand that the misstake I have done is to have the page background marked when I imported the image. Is it the same when I am using other tools like the Text tool f.ex. What am i supposed to have marked I just want to put something on the PAGE?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcalypso View Post
    Attachment 126415 Thanks, The only Options > Page Size > I could find is the one you see a picture of to the left. There is no >Document> only mentioning of web site page beeing of the same SIZE So I`m looking at the wrong place?
    No, it's just your version menu has fewer options. Unticking will stop the repeats.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcalypso View Post
    Hello again,
    Am I to understand that the misstake I have done is to have the page background marked when I imported the image. Is it the same when I am using other tools like the Text tool f.ex. What am i supposed to have marked I just want to put something on the PAGE?
    You should have been on the MouseOff layer when you were importing.

You open the Page & Layer gallery, expand the page to the Layers view and click on the MouseOff title there. You then get a Blue Arrow and Blue Line showing the layer you are on.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Your files are mainly on the Page Background which is causing them to repeat.

Expand Page Background and select the following objects:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	126418

Cut them (ctrl+x) - select MouseOff and Paste In Place (ctrl+shift+v)
    Optional - on Page Background you have 2 Shadow Groups. Unless the second one has a purpose, delete one
    Click the padlock next to Page Background and Pasteboard Background to lock them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	126419

Marquee select all the objects in the header banner section, right click > Repeating Object > Repeat On All Pages