Dear Xara...

In web design, it is important to present some visual clue such as "You are Here" to allow a visitor to orientate themselves.

Equally in your Desktop Applications products, up to version 11, you added the major version number after the product.

Could you reinstate this please.

On visual clues, I imagine few actually notice the document type icon change (to the left of File).

It took me until today to discover it was clickable and why Ctrl+F6 never worked to move to the next tabbed document - I now know why. It is inaccessible with a Keypress. It needs a Left Mouse Click. Just as intuitive as the Right Mouse Click for the Lock aspect ratio context menu.

Another today discovery. If you Right Mouse Click on an inactive icon in any Control Bar, you get the context menu for the other Control Bars. I have always clicked around on an edge to open this. In passing v16.3 has two Presentation Control Bars.
Can I delete one of them?

While I am here, why does a Right Mouse Click on any active Icon do nothing until I hit the Standard Control bar > Insert a duplicate of the current page.
Why just this one?

Acorn