Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Xara/Magix Support sucks! - Well not actually true, it doesn't exist

Title should say ... support sucks!

I am beyond frustrated with the crap that is called support from Xara/Magix. First off, Magix makes it just about impossible to open a ticket. It takes me over 10 minutes to find how to submit a ticket. And then Magix does everything they can to block a ticket from being created. If you finally get a ticket created Magix emails you to say the ticket won't actually be created unless you tell them again you have an issue.

I can't open my customer's website to do edits. That is a problem! - error- SmartShape failed to load text - the file will not open.

The first Magix ticket ended in oh, so sorry, but we will give you a free month of subscription service.
    - an answer? open the file and remove the SmartShape. Oh, ok, open the file that won't open? And remove the stuff that you want me to pay for a subscription to use?
    The second Magix ticket was never responded to.
    The third - I can't seem to find where the hell to submit another ticket.

This is ridiculous. You want us to continue your cash cow revenue stream on a product that you are all but abandoning? Then provide some help when your mediocre updates break essential functionality.

yes, this post is a duplicate also post in Hey Xara - but my frustration drives me to repeat the story of Xara abandonment and Magix incompetence.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 21 February 2020 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Changed subject