Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Cool Help with 404 in Godaddy

If anyone of you has done a 404 custom page in Godaddy, please guide me how to make one.
    I would really appreciate it even if you do me a video, is that too much to ask

Default Re: Help with 404 in Godaddy

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/set-a-cu...-account-15999 no good?

I don't have GoDaddy.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn so really it is this page that I am confused as to what to do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	126384

You simply put HTML code on the page to assist the visitor back to a safe place.

Star Wars theme: "This is not the page you are looking for." Then have a friendly link to your home page. [https://smallbiztrends.com/wp-conten...02/GitHub.png]

With Xara, it might be better to redirect the visitor automatically back to a Custom 404 page in the style of your site, rather than trying to be too clever. Do make sure the page exists otherwise you'll spiral into 404 Hell.
    In your .htaccess file include, "ErrorDocument 404 index.htm" for going straight back to the Home page or "ErrorDocument 404 custom404.htm" for a freshly minted and styled website page.
    If you do it this way, you do not need to change the default 404 page.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn that is great, thank you soooo much.